Junior Social Media Marketer
- Managing the social media marketing activities for OZs’ Customers; focusing on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Engage with OZ customer’ target audiences on their social media accounts – share content, grow the follower base, and improve engagement.
- Operate HubSpot Marketing Automation tools – upload and share blogs, social media posting, email marketing, workflow etc.
- Implement social media campaigns that bring relevant traffic and generate qualified leads.
- Set up email campaigns, QA and support ongoing testing
- Build landing pages and forms using pre-built templates
- Build marketing reports on campaign performance
- Implement SEO guidelines, based on the customer’s keyword research and best practices.
- Native English (written & spoken) – a must
- 1+ years of Social Media Marketing experience – preferably B2B
- Motivated and independent
- Eager to learn
- Excellent writing, organizational and communication skills
- Experience on all major social media platforms
- Highly organized
- A team player
- Experience with content writing – significant advantage
- Experience with HubSpot – significant advantage
If you want to join a great team please send your CV