Your employees are what make your organization tick. They can be your brand ambassadors or badmouth your brand.
What’s Your Story?
In a competitive marketplace, where top candidates are hard to find, you need to sell your company to potential employees.
So, what’s your story? Why do your employees choose you? Do you know what they are thinking? Why they stay with you?
Are they migrating to the competition? Why?
How does the marketplace perceive you? Who are you and what do you have to offer?
We can help you find out the answers to these critical questions
Talk to us about your employer branding strategy and how to attract and retain top quality employees.
8 strategies for improved employer branding
- Know your culture and your vision. Be focused, honest, realistic and keep it simple.
- Involve your employees in the process and listen to their feedback. Remember that your goal is for them to ultimately act as brand ambassadors and recommend your company to their friends and acquaintances.
- Use social media to clearly communicate your values and employer brand messaging.
- Keep up with market trends and adapt your strategies if needed.
- Treat candidates with care. Update them on their recruitment process even if they did not get the position they had applied for.
- Look after and invest in your existing talent. It’s more cost-effective than recruiting new staff.
- Set clear milestones and KPIs to monitor the success of your employer branding strategies.
- Continuously evaluate your competitors to see how they are using their employer brands to recruit and retain employees.