In the event that significant changes are made to this policy, we will provide you with notice on the site and/or by sending you an email notification.
As a visitor to our website, you may ask for additional information about the OZGLOBALB2B services, including signing up to receive a newsletter, registering to use the websites, or registering for an event for example. In that case, we may ask you to give us personal contact information, such as name, company name, address, phone number, and email address (“Contact Information”).
Contact Information, Billing Information, Applicant Information, Optional Information and any other information you submit to OZGLOBALB2B are referred to collectively as “Data”.
As you navigate our website, OZGLOBALB2B may also collect information through the use of gathering tools, such as cookies and web beacons (“Website Navigational Information”). Website Navigational Information includes standard information from your web browser (such as browser type and browser language), your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, and the actions you take on websites (such as the pages viewed and the links clicked).
Use of information collected (purpose and legal basis)
The primary purpose for the collection and use of the Data is to:
- Improve your experience when using our website by personalising the content you see,
- Send you information by email, post or other means, relating to our business
- Maintain internal records
- Provide you with supplementary information regarding our services and potential benefits which you may obtain from acquiring them.
Our lawful basis for processing your information in this way is our legitimate interest in marketing our services to you and maintain an ongoing supplier–client relationship.
Cookies and other types of Website Navigational Information
We use first party(OZGlobaB2B)cookies and third party cookies (planted by other parties?????????). Other cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our websites. For example, OZGLOBALB2B keeps track of the Websites and pages you visit, in order to determine what portion of the OZGLOBALb2B website is the most popular or most used. This data is used to deliver customised content and promotions within the OZGLOBAL2B website to visitors whose behaviour indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area. In addition cookies may be used by third parties through our website for advertising, analytics and other purposes
What types of cookies do we use and how do we use them?
The specific types of first and third party cookies served through our websites include:
- Essential website cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our websites to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas.
- Performance and functionality cookies: These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our website but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality may become unavailable.
- Analytics and customisation cookies: These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our websites are being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customise our websites for you.
- Social networking cookies: These cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content that you find interesting on our websites through third party social networking and other websites. These cookies may also be used for advertising purposes too.
International transfer of information collected
OZGLOBALB2B offers visitors who provide contact information a means to choose how OZGLOBALB2B uses the information provided. You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of OZGLOBALB2B marketing and sales emails. Additionally, you may send a request to email@example.com.
Data subject requests, retention period, supervisory authority and other information
Data subject requests
You can ask us to update, change or delete any information OZGLOBALB2B holds about you. Requests to access, change, or delete your information will be handled within 28 days. You can find out if we hold any personal data by making a ‘data subject access request’ under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If we do hold information about you we will:
– give you a description of it;
– tell you why we are holding it;
– tell you who it could be disclosed to and to whom;
– where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
– let you have a copy of the information in an intelligible form; and
– give you other information as outlined in Article 15 of the GDPR
If you want to delete the personal data we hold about you, we have an obligation to do that if the conditions outlined in Article 17 of the GDPR apply.
You can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data if (i) you contest their accuracy, (ii) the processing is unlawful and you do not want to delete the data, (iii) we do not need the personal data for the purposes of processing but you need them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or (iv) where you objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21(1) of GDPR pending verification of whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
You have the right to receive any personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from us. You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to our processing of personal data concerning you which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1) (public interest, official authority and legitimate interests), including profiling based on those provisions.
To make a request to OZGLOBALB2B for any personal data we may hold, please email the request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you agree, we will try to deal with your request informally, for example by providing you with the specific information you need over the telephone.
Unless otherwise required by law, data shall be stored for a maximum of six years after collection.
The lead supervisory authority for OZGLOBALB2B is the Israeli Privacy Protection Authority. We would always encourage our Users to reach out to us directly regarding any concerns about our data privacy or handling practices. However, you may also reach to our supervisory authority at Tel Aviv Government Complex, P.O. BOX 7360, Tel-Aviv 6107202- Email:email@example.com , and lodge a complaint with them.
OZGLOBALB2B maintains tight controls over Data, retaining it in firewalled and secured databases with strictly limited and controlled access rights, to ensure it is secure. We use CRM services from HubSpot to store data about our prospective and current customers. We use Google services as a platform for OZGLOBALB2B’s own website analysis.
Your information if there is a business transfer:
As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase a business or assets. If we purchase another entity or if another entity acquires us or all or substantially all of our assets, or assets related to the OZGLOBALB2B service offering, personal data, user data, and any other information that we have collected about the users of our services may be disclosed to such entity as part of the due diligence process and, if we or our assets are acquired, will be transferred to such entity as one of the transferred assets. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of OZGLOBALB2B may continue to use your personal data as set forth in this policy.